Sales! Sales! Glorious Sales!

I walked over to the Copley and the Pru this afternoon, then hit up Boylston and Newbury Street. All I did was walk, I didn't really buy anything (other than some new cleanser from Sephora).

As I walking through the Copley part of the mall, I was amazed by the sales going on in various stores already. And the sales weren't on really old things from seasons past... It was on some of the new Fall stuff... And it was for 40% off the original price!

Wow... Times must really be tough for retailers right now. I saw a ton of Diane vonFurstenburg, Vince, Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth and James, Tori Burch, Christian Louboutin, Theory, Joie, Juicy Couture, Cole Haan and more on sale. All for decent prices too.

But I didn't buy anything. I am being really selective about what I buy lately. I really have to love something in order to get it. And of course, it doesn't hurt if it passes the Chico-nomics questionnaire.

Maybe after Thanksgiving I can look to scoop up some designer deals?

Comments

I totally feel the same way. It's like I see all this amazing stuff foe half the price, but given what's going on in the Country I am now thinking, "do I really need this?" Something I have never done before. Clearly I have not given up all shopping (enter the trench) I just want to make sure what I get is something i love not just something I am getting because it is a good deal. Although half price Marc and DVF can only be held off on for so long!

xoxo
ym

Popular Posts