Lunar Sensitivity.

Does anyone else have this issue??

Whenever there is a full moon, I seem to be much more sensitive. I let issues from other people and the media really wear on me easily during a full moon.

So, for example, today I feel very tired out. My mind is all over the place with a million thoughts, so much that I can't seem to quiet it down. I tend to have dreams about the subway and being back in university.

The full moon started last night... And here is what it looks like tonight...



I imagine I will have another odd night of sleep ahead of me.

Comments

Vanessa said…
You are not alone. I get very tired, but can't seem to sleep during a full moon. I also tend to feel excited and inspired by new ideas during this time.
Anonymous said…
This is how we got the word 'lunatic'.
:)
~TIANNATION
Me said…
Ah! That's true, T... The word "lunatic" did come from this condition.

Popular Posts