My Hair Is Too Thick, Again.

Wow! This is insane...

I am in Bikram tonight. We have just finished Rabbit pose and are moving into head-to-knee with stretching pose. As I am scooting my booty back while holding my toes and stretching forward, I feel something go "SNAP!" on top of my head.

My double-strength hair elastic had snapped.

And my hair was now loose and in my face. It was completely soaked from sweat, and now sticking to my cheeks.

This wouldn't be all that odd if I hadn't broken another elastic in the same fashion earlier this week. So, twice in one week?

I swear, if I wait more than 10 weeks between hair cuts, my hair begins to rebel severely. I haven't had it cut since mid-August. And I am not scheduled to have it cut again until the weekend before Thanksgiving.

How many more hair elastics will have to suffer because of my thick barbaric hair?????

Comments

Frogger said…
I'll trade you...

My fine hair for your thick hair.
Take it from someone who has to wrap her elastic four times around a ponytail, you are very very lucky!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
lululemon has these amazing headbands that have mesh/ sweat resistant material on the inside that keeps hair back while your working out... i noticed your a fan of the store ( previous posts) so there are def worth checking out...cute colors as well...i use one while i run all the time!!

this way when the hair tie snaps you have back up :)
bonbonagogo said…
cut it...you know you wanna...
Vanessa said…
I have that monster thick hair and finally gave up and got it cut short. I went through my share of elastics though!
Bratty Duke said…
One word: braids.

Show your unruly hair who's boss!

Popular Posts