Marc By Marc Jacobs: The Willpower To Say, "No."

The Husband would be very proud of me...

Over at Gilt Groupe, there is a Marc by Marc Jacobs sale going on right now. And in the items available for purchase, I found this beauty of a dress...



It was originally $328, and it's now marked down to $134.

If you are not aware of this... THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRICE FOR THE PIECE!

But, since I am trying to be much better about my spending habits, I am restraining myself and not scooping it up right now. Even though I so very much want to!

The reality is, I have a ton of black dresses already. I do not need another one. Even though they have one available in my size... And it's at such a good price... I just do not need it.

Given the state of the economy, I would just feel guilty for buying it. Especially when I don't need it. Even though I have the money, could wear it tons of places, and for many seasons to come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE that dress and what an awesome price!!!
Anonymous said…
The real question is what is the chico-nomics score? (Besides the point that it is totally awesome!)
Me said…
It totally would have passed the Chico-nomics quiz!

But, I guess I am just feeling too sensitive today about the economy. I didn't have a desire to buy anything today.
Anonymous said…
Love it! How do you become a member of gilt?!
Coming from a total Gilt addict I think you did the right thing. I am always so tempted to buy everything because the price is so amazing. I get so disappointed when something is sold out in my size. The truth is a lot of the time I think I just want it because it is such a good deal and not because it something I absolutely have to have. The best part of gilt is they will have something very similar for a great price every week!
Me said…
Anonymous... If you send me an email at commongroundblog@gmail.com, I will send you an invite from my Gilt Groupe account.

Popular Posts