Discombobulation...

I have been so busy the past two days at work that I keep forgetting that I have taken off this coming Thursday. (I decided to use my four extra days I had yet to schedule for this year to take off random Wednesdays and Thursdays for the rest of the year.)

So far, the only things I have planned for my day on Thursday are:
  • 11am - Train at the gym with The Trainer (Moved this from Friday morning at 5:30am.)
  • 7am or 6pm - Bikram (Haven't decided which class I will hit this day.)
I do NOT intend to check work email or be online during this day. So, I am asking you all, my readers, "What should I do with the rest of my day off?"

I am open to all suggestions... Provided they be legal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Christmas Shopping! Get it done early & have relief for the rest of the holidays =)
Me said…
Believe it or not... I already have most of it done.

I just have to figure out what to get The Husband. He's all that's left to shop for. I've gotten everyone else!
That Girl! said…
See a movie. Go for tea at the Four Seasons or the Taj. Come visit me at Therapy (I'm working Thursday) and get a free burrito for lunch from Chipotle opening around the corner. Mani/pedi at the lovely little place in your hood on Tremont. Massage. Walk from your house down to the waterfront, visit the ICA and have lunch in Chinatown. Surprise Human by meeting him for lunch. Visit the top of the hub for an early happy hour cocktail and relish the view of Boston. Have a "Mom special" at Blu at Sports Club LA...this means cobb salad and a glass of champagne. Oh so many wonderful things to do with a day off and the bonus is that everywhere will be fairly crowd free! Enjoy!!!!!!
papa sime said…
imagine you are a car...

make revving noises in your head as you walk the sidewalks, and complete the deal with some racing dialogue as you pass people outside. Wink your eyes for blinkers to seal the deal.
Anonymous said…
Wow, Good for you! That's quite the accomplishment prior to Thanksgiving.
Anonymous said…
Instead of going to a Bikram class at a "prime" time, go to one during the day that you wouldn't ordinarily get to go to (or any yoga class for that matter) - I've found that some of the classes between when people go to work and lunchtime and post-lunch/before people get out of work are the most fun to go to - less crowded, and you get more personal attention from the instructor.
Dan said…
Stand on the corner of Babcock and Comm Ave pretending to be a lost Northeastern freshman.

Popular Posts