Could You Not Be Negative For A Whole Day?

I was thinking today about negative energy. (Oh! Bad!)

I've had a lot of clouded energy the past few weeks. And let's face it... When it rains, it really pours. But how have I been facing and reacting to the negativity? With more negativity.
  • "Oh! That's shit idea! What a dumbass mother fucker!"
  • "You think I am lazy because I didn't vote? Well you're a stupid bitch for leaving nasty anonymous comments on my blog!"
  • "This is going to be a waste of my time. Why even bother?"
Enough with all that, don't you think? But that's easier written down than actually done.

Could I go a whole day not thinking anything negative? I bet I could. And I will try tomorrow. Let's see where it takes me, mood-wise.

Comments

Frogger said…
Positive attitudes can do a lot of the soul...
Vanessa said…
Thoughts create our reality. Since I've already had a few negative ones today, I'm going to try this tomorrow.

Popular Posts