Sunday Dinner: Tuscan Chicken & Acorn Squash.

New feature over here at On Common Ground... Sunday Dinner.

I have committed to cooking dinner every Sunday night for The Husband and I. During the week, we are so busy, we don't get a chance to really have a proper dinner. (It usually ends up being frozen pasta with some cheese.) Then Saturday night is "date night" for us... So Sunday nights are the nights where we have an all-out home-cooked meal.

Tonight's meal was Grilled Tuscan Chicken and Roasted Acorn Squash.



Hmm!

Surprisingly, The Husband really liked the squash... Which is funny, because when we went grocery shopping yesterday, The Husband made fun of me when I picked the acorn squash up and threw it in our cart.

He went back for seconds and thirds on the squash.

Comments

Michele said…
Good for you! I love a good Sunday dinner!tr

Popular Posts