Gianni Wool Cropped Peacoat Jacket.

Yum.................

I don't know about you... But I am seeing all kinds of sales starting up before Thanksgiving. I have received (in the past two weeks) TWO sales cards from Barney's for 40% off on special nights... At least one card from Saks and Neiman Marcus each... And now, Intermix is getting into it as well, online.

I am being good and not shopping right now (not until next Friday night anyway, at the super special Jean Therapy birthday bash - WOOHOO!), but I have already found one thing I am in love with from Intermix...


Perfect for work... And for going out to meet the friends for cocktails or The Husband for Date Night. (Paired with jeans, of course!)

Comments

CelticBuffy said…
Gorgeous! I have a similar jacket that has one row of buttons instead of two. I love it!

Popular Posts