Busy Weekend.

Wow... I didn't realize I had planned to do so much this weekend.

Typically, I prefer to make only a few plans... And spend most of my time lolling from one activity to the other, with no strict time frames (except when there's a scheduled Bikram class I am trying to make). But this weekend, I have certainly planned quite a few things for myself... Including Birkam, jean shopping, groceries, gym, dinner with The Husband, cocktails with a friend, gym again, brunch with a friend, possible coffee with someone, and Superbowl party at a friend's.

No worries though. Everything is do-able. But next weekend, all I am going to want to do is crash. (I haven't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep each night this week... So I will be due a nice sleep-in.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! how do you get to the gym twice in a weekend? I do like going to the gym during the week, and I always plan on going once during the weekend, but it just never happens...
I wish I was as motivated!
Me said…
Yeah... The whole "gym twice in a weekend" thing is a recent development. Please don't think I've been doing it all along.

But, I find now that when I do go the gym on the weekends and run, I feel very empowered.

Mostly, I'm just impressed that I can run. I never could before.

Popular Posts