Healthy Dish For The Weak: Skinny Bitch Soba Noodles.

I made another Skinny Bitch In The Kitch dish tonight for dinner... Kinda.

The recipe called for the use of tofu. However, I did not use tofu. I decided to use grilled chicken. It was grilled chicken, toasted sesame seeds & olive oil (because I didn't have sesame seed oil), eggplant, carrots, chives (instead of scallions), mirin, soy sauce, soba noodles and ginger.

It turned out very yummy!



I like pasta-ish dishes that don't leave you feeling "blah" afterwards. Total cooking time was about 25 minutes. So it was relatively quick to come together.

Comments

Vanessa said…
That looks AWESOME! I'm making the butternut squash with sage pesto again tonight. S.O. has his frozen pizza ready to go so we are all set. I think I want to make the soba noodles next, but I'm going to show S.O. your picture so I'll know if I need to make a pizza too. Thanks for being helpful that way!
Leah said…
Healthy Meal for the "Weak". Love it!! Don't know if you meant to do that purposefully but it made me laugh.
Me said…
Oh, it's definitely written "weak" on purpose.

It's so hard for me to be motivated to eat healthy. I am "weak" and tempted to eat crap.

Popular Posts