Where's The Beef (Chicken)?

I decided that since it pretty dead in downtown I would venture to the Asshole Convention to get some soup for lunch.

It was pretty quiet. Though, the chick who I ordered from forgot to put my soup in the bag with my sandwich. So I had to smack that betch up. (Meaning, I went back and asked her nicely to get me some. She apologized though.)

It was cold out, and my feet got a little wet from the slushy puddles. So by the time I got back to the office, I was really pumped for my soup. But I soon was a little apprehensive to get my hopes up that this would be a satisfying meal.

This is what my soup first looked like when I opened it...



My fear was that it was all broth. It's supposed to be Chicken Noodle Soup. But I couldn't see any solid matter in the pee-colored soup.

So after swirling my clear plastic spoon in the broth for a few seconds, I decided to inspect how much chicken was in there. All I was coming across was a little bit of noodle and carrot. No chicken.

I dumped the broth into a separate cup. And at the bottom, this is what I saw...



There's no chicken in there. None. Only a few noodles and a few pieces of carrot. The whole soup cup was pretty much just pee-colored broth.

Needless to say, I did not finish my soup. And I vow never to go back to the Asshole Convention again.

Comments

Vanessa said…
WEAK! Is there a Hale and Hearty near you? That place rocks!
Me said…
Oh how I WISH there was a Hale and Hearty here! Sadly, we don't seem to have any of those here in Boston.

In fact, the last time I went to an H&H was September 10, 2001... I went to the one in the mall under the World Trade Center that day, as that was the closest one to my job at the time.

Au Bon Pain is WEAK!

Popular Posts