Anthropologie Briar Creek Dress: I Had To Get It.

I lasted a whole 10.5 days on my goal to not buy any new clothes in January.

Despite caving, this was actually good. I mean, I had no choice. I simply had to take advantage of the situation.

Remember this dress I wrote about back in September?



Even back then, I knew it would be a great dress to wear to a wedding I have this Spring. But I never bought it. It was on the expensive side, so I decided it just wasn't worth it.

Jump to today, and Soxy Lady sends me an IM message about a dress she wants to buy from Anthropologie for her rehearsal dinner. I check it out, and while at the Anthro website I see my plum dress on sale too! And it's more than 50% off!

I decided right then to cave and get it. And they seem to only have had only a few left... Because they no longer have the dress listed under their items for sale. So I was able to buy one of the last few ones!

Score!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I was wondering if you'd last, I don't think I will. Beautiful dress!
Sarah said…
You simply had to buy the dress. It's gorgeous. The price was great and you would have been bummed if they sold out of it.

Popular Posts