Wacky Weather.

Dear Lady Winter,

You're not my favorite season. I like you a little. A little. But you wear on my after just a few days... And then I've had my fill.

But I'm a little worried about you now. Normally, I expect you to be cold and sad. Bitterly cold and bitterly sad. But, now I'm being warned that you may be a little bipolar.

I checked my weather widget on the Macbook this morning, and see that you are trying to be more like that popular girl, Spring.



Are you giving yourself a makeover, Lady Winter? Are you going to become a little but warmer and brighter?

I hope so, Lady Winter. But I don't expect it to last. I expect your mood to sink back to bitter, cold and sad.

But I'll enjoy you while you're hot.

XOXO,
The Missus

UPDATE:
I checked Weather.com to confirm the situation... Looks like my widget is off. According to Weather.com, it's only going to be in the high 40s. Still though, that's pretty warm compared to what it feels like out there now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
74! That's great! It was 20 below with the wind chill yesterday :( Lady Winter needs to bring her newly made-over self over here!

Popular Posts