The FlipFOLD.

I am always on the hunt for helpful products. If they can keep me organized and are easy to use, I will totally give them a "go."

One product that I have ordered and am looking forward to using the crap out of is the FlipFOLD from The Container Store.




I ordered it about a week ago and it should be in my hands on Wednesday. Because it is so hard (for me) to keep laundry uniformly folded, I tend to fold them, and then roll them. So towel, tank tops, tees, yoga pants... They all get the old "fold and rolled" treatment. This allows me to store them in an organized fashion.

But now, I am so over this method... It's still too unorganized for my taste. And it's time for a change. So I am hoping the FlipFOLD will be a wonderful solution.

Look for my review later this week!

Comments

Popular Posts