Coat Tree?

For the past few years, I have asked for a coat tree for Christmas. However, it is the one item that no one seems interested in giving. (Can hardly blame them. It's not a very exciting gift to give.)

So I have decided, "Screw it! I'm getting it myself!"

Problem is, though, I can't seem to find one I like enough to buy. (This is why it would be easier for someone else to buy it for me... That way I wouldn't have to obsess over every detail of the coat tree, trying to figure out whether or not it is a "good buy" for me.) I've perused a few sites, and done a few Internet searches... But still have not found one I like.

Anyone out there know of any stylish coat trees that they can point me in the direction to? I'm looking for something in a deep, dark wood color.. Or even some kind of metal. Suggestions are appreciated!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here's the one we have...not sure if it's what you are looking for:

http://www.zgallerie.com/pc-5314-65-fallon-coat-tree.aspx

Everyone made fun of me when I was shopping for one, but now they all want one too!
Me said…
That is a nice one!!! Thanks!

Popular Posts