Cake Of The Week: Blueberry Cake.

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture to share with you for this week's cake. My mobile phone died, and I can't take one.

Today's cake arrived, and the top person in our company chose to open the box before I could. He hasn't been here for the past two cake arrivals...

"Why did we get a cake?" he asked.

We told him that they just started showing up a few weeks back, out of the blue. And that the main office had ordered them for us to arrive every Tuesday.

It was as confusing to him as it was to the rest of us.

This week's cake is blueberry. And as soon as he unwrapped it and put it in the kitchen, my co-worker IM'd me...

"I dare you to run in there and punch it!" she wrote.

So I did. And you know what happened?

NOTHING.

The cake is pretty dense. And stiff. Not a dent was made. I won't be trying this week's cake. I'm not a fan of most blueberry-flavored things.

UPDATE: I decided to try the cake. However, I am not a fan of this one either. The outside of the cake is very dark and tastes a little burnt. It was overcooked. Thumbs down.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love that you punch cakes.
Anonymous said…
this cracks me up every week. i'm not sure why punching cakes cracks me up, but it does.

sounds like you need to join me in the boxing class at the gym sometime to get out this aggression...

:)
Me said…
Did you join???? Wasn't sure if you were taking a tour or actually signing up.

It was a pleasure getting to finally meet you in person!!!!
Anonymous said…
i haven't joined yet, but going to tomorrow night!

i know, me too! i *thought* that was you in the pilates room (it will make you laugh to know that it was your HAIR that i recognized!) and when you waved the manager thought you were waving to him and was all "i TOTALLY know ALL my members!"
Me said…
LOL! That's awesome!

Hilarious that you recognized the hair... It's all in the T5.

Popular Posts