I'm Off Lattes.

Don't get me wrong. I haven't given up caffeine. I've just switch from Skinny Lattes to coffee. (Sweet, sweet nectar of Starbucks.)

Why?

Well, in my work to be more economically efficient in our current recession, I have decided that my $8-a-day habit has to be cut down to a $4-a-day habit. I don't want to give up my training sessions and Pilates sessions... But I need to cut back somewhere to save more. (I am paranoid, I guess.) So the Starbucks habit is where things are getting cut.

Plus, I really just can not afford the calorie intake I get from even the Skinny Lattes. Regular lattes are about 120 calories a cup. Skinny ones are about 90. Coffee is about 25 calories. So it's "no contest" as far as I am concerned. The caffeine habit has to be rethought.

Comments

Popular Posts