Weekly Poll: You Have Recession Fears A Little.

The results of last week's poll, "Are You Going To Start Cutting Back Because Of The Recession" are in. (Thanks to all of you who voted!) It seems most (65%)of you are cautiously cutting back a little, while 28% of you are cutting back severely.

I am being very aggressive with my cutbacks through the end of March. Then I will get back to spending a little more in April.

There's a new poll up for this week... Super Tuesday is next week. And though I mailed my registration form a day too late (I was sick on the day I meant to mail it... Then I forgot it was in my purse!), and won't be able to vote, I am interested in seeing who you all think will win for the Dems and for the GOP. So there are actually two polls for this week. (And I only included the most popular candidates in each poll. So, apologies if your candidate is not listed. But, to be honest, Ron Paul is not a legitimate contender!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Ron Paul nuts are not going to like that slight...

Popular Posts