Spanking Is Okay In The Workplace?

Um.... I beg to differ.

But apparently a California appeals court thinks spanking is okay.

The spanking in question happened to a woman and her colleagues while working for a company in California. The spanking was part of a team-building exercise. The woman sued for sexual harassment and was awarded $1.5 million. But now that has been overturned.

According to the latest ruling, "the jury (in the original judgment) wasn't instructed that one vital element of proving that sexual harassment occurred is showing the action was directed at a woman because of her gender."

So, okay... Perhaps she wasn't singled out... But, it is sexual assault.

I don't know about you, but I consider the following areas to be in my "YOU TOUCH THEM AND YOU DIE FROM ME STABBING YOU WITH THE NEAREST SHARP OR BLUNT OBJECT I CAN FIND":
  • Boobs
  • Stomach
  • Lower back
  • Crotch
  • Ass
You touch those areas without my permission, and I will make sure (especially if you're a guy) you can never have sex again. Or at least for a good long while. If I were this woman, I would sue a second time, only this time I would sue for sexual assault. And I would press charges against the offenders who dealt the spankings.

Comments

Popular Posts