Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion.

While holiday shopping, I had a few gift cards and products to pick up at Sephora. And every time I went to pay for my goods, I would get hounded by the salesgirls about signing up for their "points" program called, "Beauty Insider."

Basically, you give them your mailing address, email address and birth date... And then every time you make a purchase at Sephora (which I do at least once a month), you accrue points. For every dollar you spend, you get one point. And once you hit 100 points, you get to choose a "deluxe" free gift.

Last weekend, when I went in to buy my Lancome Definicils Mascara, I hit another 100 points. (Woohoo!) So I got to choose from the selection of free gifts. I don't remember what the others were, but I chose the sample of Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion.



Seems like a pretty decent gift. I haven't used it yet though. I'm hesitant to use new skincare products. But while researching this product online, I read that you can use it on the back of your arms to get rid of dead skin and bumps. So I will be giving the product a "go" tomorrow.

If you like to shop at Sephora a few times a year (whether online or in the shop), I recommend signing up for the program. I've gotten like three free gifts since I signed up in November. (I had to do a lot of holiday shopping at Sephora. And it was nice to get a gift for myself while buying gifts for others.)

Comments

Popular Posts