Lancome Definicils.

Even though I just bought some new Benefit mascara a few weeks ago, I went out and bought some new mascara this past weekend.

Why?

Well, I kept reading about this one particular type (Lancome Definicils) and wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Using mascara really does open your eyes up. Check out the before and after photos I took of myself this morning.

Without mascara.


With mascara.


Sorry for the poor quality photos. But you can see there is a difference between the two. The lashes are much more defined. And NO CLUMPS! (That's very important!) And believe it or not, the color I am wearing is bright navy, not black or brown. But it doesn't look "1980s-crazy." It looks natural.

I definitely recommend Definicils by Lancome.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i use it and LOVE it!

Popular Posts