Avoiding SAD By Exercising...

What a difference a week makes!

Last week, I wanted to curl up in my coziest layers and lay on the couch and not ever leave the house again... Yes, it was THAT cold here in Boston. (It even hurt to breathe when you went outside!)
But now, it's nice and warm(er). As of this minute, Weather.com says it's 53 degrees outside! Woohoo! And it's supposed to be equally as warm tomorrow. Double woohoo!

So, for this week at least, I am not suffering from SAD (seasonal affective disorder). But if I was, I (like many of you) would fend off the wintry blues by exercising...

Or so says last week's poll.


A new poll is up for this week... I want to know what you think of McDonalds moving into the "coffee bar" market.

For me, I don't think I could do it. McDonalds is the place where I get my Happy Meals... Not my caffeine fix.

Comments

Popular Posts