Skinny Bitch in The Kitch: Falafel It Is!

Oh holy hell!

I received my Skinny Bitch cookbook today. (Thanks Mum and Red!) While skimming through it, I came across what I have decided will be the first recipe I try to make from the book...

Falafel from the "International Bitch" section of the book!

I am a "Falafel Fiend!" Seriously... Back when I lived in Brooklyn (and nearly every single one of my friends was a vegetarian), I fell in hardcore lust for falafel. It's so good, when made properly. Just reading the recipe made my mouth water!

And the best part is, this falafel recipe calls for the falafel balls to be baked, NOT FRIED!!!!

Yay!

I think I'll give the recipe a try on Thursday evening. Stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
let me know how it goes...i saw that one too and wanted to make it!
Vanessa said…
Please keep us updated! My copy hasn't arrived yet but should be here any day. I can hardly wait.
Me said…
Will do ladies!
Vanessa said…
Guess what?!?! Mine came today. I don't know what I'm going to try first, but I'm going to make something from it tonight! I'm back in the kitchen and better than ever!

Popular Posts