Blue Scrunchies Are In?!?

There are rumors going around whether or not Nicole Kidman is actually pregnant... (Sounds like they are actually true though.) But whether or not she is pregnant actually isn't of interest to me...

What I want to know is, "Why the hell is she wearing a blue scrunchy?"


I was over at InStyle.com perusing the "Look of the Day" section, and I saw the above picture. Since when did scrunchies, even fancy blue satin scrunchies, come back into fashion?
For me, scrunchies are what "leggings" are for most of you... They're a trend that I hope stays the hell away. (I do still like leggings though. Always have, always will.)

Comments

Vanessa said…
Scary! And she's not even trying to hide it in the photo.

Step away from the scrunchies. Some things should never have a second go around in their fashion life.

Popular Posts