FlipFOLD Review: I Love It!

Wow!!!

I tracked my package from the Container Store this afternoon and saw that the box with my FlipFOLD had been delivered to my apartment. Yay!

So instead of going to yoga, I decided to go straight home after work to get my box. (I think it was a good choice! And I'll do yoga tomorrow night!)

This thing is amazing! It is so easy to use! check it out:

Step 1.


Step 2.


Step 3.


Step 4.


Step 5.


DONE! Look how beautiful my pile of sweaters and a tee look! (And this thing is miraculous with folding towels.) I highly recommend this product.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i can't keep reading your blog. i am going to go broke! :)

i think i must have this.
Me said…
Well... To be fair, Bex, YOU could probably use one of these. I mean, hello? You were up late folding laundry the other night!
Vanessa said…
It does look really easy. Hmm, maybe another item for the must have list.
Anonymous said…
seriously. when i declare bankruptcy, i am sending the bill collectors to your house. just a fair warning :)
That is AMAZING! So tantalizing.

Popular Posts