A Healthy Lunch...

So, after my three glasses of win and a Cosmo at last night's Trivia Night... I decided I would tuck into a healthy lunch today.

On the menu:

Kashi Chicken Pasta Pomodoro



Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Clif Bar.



Yummy! And fairly healthy!

This is the third Kashi meal I have had for lunch in the past two weeks. Normally, I shun frozen meals. But these are tasty and pretty good for you. And they're cheaper than forking out cash to go buy lunch each day.

And I just recently discovered Clif Bars. (I know, I am so behind the times!) The Husband and I are HUGE fans of these things.

And now I am full...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for you - that's discipline. I craved pizza and succumbed.But I skipped the cake.
Me said…
I am all caked out. Three cakes in one week? I had some of the first two... Had none of the Brady Beef cake.
Anonymous said…
Looks tasty. Have you tried Kashi's frozen pizzas? They are delicious AND healthy.
Me said…
THEY MAKE PIZZAS?

No freaking way!

I must find one and try them! Thanks man.
Me said…
THEY MAKE PIZZAS?

No freaking way!

I must find one and try them! Thanks man.

Popular Posts