My Ideas Of "Perfection."

Saw this over at Vanessa's Ramblings... Thought it was cute too. Wanted to throw my thoughts in as well...

The perfect outfit: Raven Stella Jeans, Marc Jacobs Black Tunic, Jimmy Choo Ruby Slippers, Marc Jacobs Peet Bag

The perfect meal: Homemade fish tacos with homemade guacamole

The perfect hangover cure: Hmm... Eggs with cheese and bacon. And a big ass cappuccino.

The perfect road trip: My perfect road trip would entail me DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT to catch a flight to the Turks and Caicos.

The perfect facial feature: Good eyebrows. Solid, full (but not too full), and dark.

The perfect drink: A glass of Stangeland Pinot or a syrah/shiraz.

The perfect song: This could change every week. Lately I am really into "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys.

The perfect sign of affection: Bringing me a big ass cup of coffee without me asking you to.

The perfect afternoon: Shopping followed by a Bikram class.

The perfect vacation: Some place I can fly to and sit around the entire time reading/writing.

The perfect invention: Jeans that make your ass look good. And the iPod.

The perfect type of wedding: Not having one. But, if you must, keep it low-key and stress-free. Don't get caught up in all the small details and crap. Just think of it as a "really kick ass dinner party." Care more about the food and drinks than anything else. Do that and you will have a great time.

The perfect album: Does anyone buy albums anymore? I buy my songs "one-by-one" from iTunes.

The perfect accent: The one the hot "Search Engine!" rep has. (I think he's a nice fellow. But everyone I've ever worked with just salivates over him whenever they see him. Perhaps I've been married too long and just don't pick up these things. He does have a polished, British accent though.)

The perfect date: April 12th... Because it's my birthday.

The perfect weather: Sunny... And between 50 degrees and 75 degrees. (Fall or Spring weather.)

The perfect party: A dinner party. With lots of red wine, tasty food and fun conversations.

The perfect sport: Cheerleading. Yes, that's right. I wrote it. I was a cheerleader for about 9 years out of my life. I went to cheer camp and everything. Even went to a competition. It's a sport.

The perfect thing to say: "I brought you a Venti Skinny Caramel Machiatto without you having to ask me."

The perfect day of the week: I like Thursdays.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Thursdays!!! What happens on Thursdays? Pre-weekend anticipation?
Me said…
Well... Now, LOST is on Thursday evenings...

Also, it means there's only one work day left in the week. And it's usually the one night a week people can actually convince me to go out.

Popular Posts