Sweet Crap, I'm Tired!

Ohmygosh... I started off the day with an enormous amount of energy... Which is now completely depleted.

I need to muster some energy up soon, for I have Pilates in an hour. Then, I am supposed to duck into the Latin Groove class right after. However, I may just duck out of it instead.

Between waking up at 4am this morning, then doing a 6am training session, followed by hours and hours of staring at my work computer screen... I am exhausted. All I want to do is go to CVS and pick up my Ortho prescription (yay!), then go home and go to bed.

But I can't do any of that. Must go work "on my fitness."

Comments

Anonymous said…
double (no wait, TRIPLE) sessions at the gym in one day? you are my hero.

i mustered only 40 min. of cardio and then thai dinner with my friend.

boo me.
Me said…
LOL! Yeah.. I decided to skip out on Latin Groove class. Wasn't in the mood to dance after Pilates.

Popular Posts