Grey's Anatomy - I Don't Get It.

Every single one of my girl friends, and some of my guy friends, will want to "betch" slap me for writing that.

In fact, other than The Husband and my boss, I don't really know of any other people who might not "betch" slap me for writing that.

I just sat through an hour of typing on my laptop and listening to Grey's Anatomy. And I have come to the following conclusions:
  • I liked Ellen Pompeo 100 times better in Old School. Her character is so freaking annoying on Grey's Anatomy. In real life, would the best looking guys at the hospital really go for her over Katherine Heigl? (Katherine Heigl is so much hotter! And she doesn't have the whole "ana" thing going like Ellen Pompeo.)
  • Katherine Heigl needs to stop slumming it on Grey's. She needs her own show OR she needs to focus on movies. She's too good for Grey's. (So is T.R. Knight, for that matter.)
  • Why does everyone on the show have so much freaking drama going on in their lives? Can't, for once, there be a love-drama show on TV where at least ONE of the characters has their shit together and isn't clinical?
It's far too painful a show to watch. And I was just too absorbed in some research to get up and change the channel. I won't make that mistake next week.

So, sorry gal friends and pal friends. I know you are TRULY disappointed in my lack of "Grey's loving," but I just can't pretend to like this show. I'd rather go and do some more lunges.

Comments

alwaysanna said…
I'm with you - I watched the first two seasons, but got tired of all the drama. And Meredith is totally annoying.

If I'm going to watch a drama, I like it to be totally ridiculous drama - long live Melrose Place and The OC!

Popular Posts