Latest Craving: Remix Lulu Hoodie.

When I got home from Arizona last week, I decided it was time to get a new hoodie.

I've owned the same four hoodies/fleeces for about seven years. The last time I bought one was back in 2000/2001. The oldest ones date back to 1999. And hoodies are my favorite things to throw on at home. (Standard lounging uniform is yoga pants, long-sleeve tee and a hoodie.)

So after doing some online research, I decided one of my favorite stores, Lululemon, would be the best place to pick one up. And I decided on the Remix Lulu Hoodie.



I got mine in a cream color with a black graphic on it. You wouldn't believe how incredibly soft it is on the inside! And the fit of it just amazing.

It was definitely worth the $80 I paid for it. And the gross old hoodies are getting tossed out!

Comments

Popular Posts