Day Of Beauty.

I need one of these every few months.

I got up early for a hair appointment. It was time to color the grey and cut the hair. (Every 10 weeks!) Then I spent about an hour at the gym before I had to head over to Exhale for my monthly Power Facial.

I am prettied-up now.

And it seems like I'm not the only one who was getting some beauty treatments in this weekend. My pal, Bon-Fier, colored her hair last night. She (slightly ahead of the trends) has gone a chocolate brown color with her hair. And it looks fabulous on her! Even more fabulous was the fact that her hair was straightened with the Bespoke Labs T3 hair dryer AND the Bespoke Labs T3 Flat Iron.



She and I both agreed that we will each have to eventually get the flat iron. Bon-Fier has curly hair. I have wavy hair. The dryer on its own does a phenomenal job straightening and smoothing. But I would love nothing more than to get thinner-looking, sleek hair. (I've always been jealous of those girls with this hair.)

I could have a new obsession soon!

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
Thanks, Missus!!!
Anonymous said…
Hello...Just a question about the T3 hair dryer...
I am finally thinking of investing in one, but I have read a bunch of reviews that said they had problems with sparks coming from it...
I am guessing you haven't had any problems like that, right?
Me said…
Nope! Have not seen any sparks come flying out of my dryer.

I still love the thing. It's been wonderful to have around!
Anonymous said…
Very useful tips and very nice hair styling tool. thanks

Popular Posts