Au Revoir, Victorya!

Hmm...

I guess it was good to see Ricky finally win something. He did a very good job....



But please! Can we PLEASE not have crying in next week's episode???

I also LOVED Christian's trucker outfit. It was way sexy and cool.



I thought the worst outfit was Victorya's.



And Chris's wasn't that brilliant either. But I know he can do better, so I'm glad he didn't get canned.



Jillian's look was a disaster.



But I am quite glad Victorya got sent packing.

What was up with her calling Sweet P "Kit" at the beginning of the episode???? How could she NOT know Sweet P's name after six weeks? And Victorya was always a bit "blah" overall. She was either "hit" or "miss" with her outfits. And this week she was a total "miss."

My Fafarazzi line-up will have to change though. Mixing it up now. It will be Jillian, Christian and Rami.

Comments

Anonymous said…
see, i thought that Sweet P's, Christian's & Rami's designs were way better than Ricky's -- i mean, his wasn't bad by any means, but i liked theirs more.

and i agree with the two worst, victorya's and jillian's were so uninspired, especially since they both collaborated on a coat/jacket/trench LAST week. plus, victorya just gets on my nerves, i'm glad she's gone.

but i still wish kevin hadn't been booted :( i really liked his designs (save for that awful prom dress...)

Popular Posts