Sinspirational: The Casual Parisian.

I ran outside this morning, on the earlier side, to get some coffee. It was too cold. And it immediately got me wishing for warm Spring weather...

And then that got me wishing for new Spring clothes... (Which I am not allowed to buy!)

And that got me thinking about vacations... And how I have wanted to go back to Paris when it's warmer outside, unlike the cold American Thanksgiving I spent there two years ago.

So to help me make it through the cold morning (and motivate me to get to the gym and Bikram later today), I went browsing online... Just for inspiration. And here's my take on what I would choose to channel my inner "casual Parisian" in the Springtime...

Grosvenor Stripe Cardigan from Anthropologie


City-fit Cuffed Heritage Chino Trouser from J Crew


Jimmy Choo Lychee Pointed-Toe Flat


Botkier St. Tropez Satchel


Gumball Machine Necklace from Anthropologie


Pops of color, along with classic stripes. The shoes I have been craving for a few weeks now. And the necklace is just so much fun.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I LOVE the cardigan! Very classy!

Popular Posts