Why The Hell Won't You Die Ricky?

Seriously... This guy is like a cockroach in nuclear winter that can survive anything.

Actually, I think the producers are keeping him around for the entertainment value. His stupid hats. His stupid crying. But still, I wished that it was he and not Kit who was kicked off on last night's episode of Project Runway.

I mean, as team leader, Kit certainly didn't do badly. She's just a "so-so" designer. I've always thought so, all season. She hasn't really shined like some of the other contestants. She was always just "average."

But still, I thought Ricky should have gotten canned. I so hope he gets canned next week.

And I am loving Christian more and more each week. He and Chris did an excellent job on last night's task.



Though, I did love Jillian and Victorya's avant garde piece.



I would TOTALLY wear it.

My top three will stay the same in my Fafarazzi Widget... Christian, Jillian and Victorya.

Comments

Popular Posts