I Stole A Cake Cutter.

Well, to be honest... It was a pizza cutter. As we were served pizza with it. But you could technically use it as a cake cutter. I mean, it looks like a cake cutter... Check fo' yo' self...



See, we seem to be on a cake binge lately in the office. And rather than trying to slice through each cake with a plastic knife, I stepped up to the plate and decided it was damn time for us to acquire some legitimate cutlery in the office. So when a pizza was served to some acquaintances and I at a local "Trivia Night" this evening, I decided to slyly put the pizza cutter in my purse.

And though I know stealing is very wrong, I am still quite pleased with myself. For more often than not, it is usually I that ends up cutting the cakes in the office. Or punching them. So really, I am just saving myself some pre-arthritic pain from having to use a plastic knife... And I am saving the company some grief by not having me claim a "work-related" injury.

So really... This is a "win-win" for everyone.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Ummm, I've done this before too. Even wrapped in a napkin, didn't it get your bag dirty?
Me said…
Nope, it did not get the purse dirty at all. I wiped it the cake cutter off on the white linen table cloth before shoving it into my handbag.
Anonymous said…
yeah, ummm....half the glasses in my cupboard are from various bars around town. i mean, the DO know how to buy nice, heavy pint glasses...and some of them have the names of our favorite bars on them...

Popular Posts