Dear Fans Of The Buxton Bag...

Dear Fans Of The Buxton Bag,

I am sorry that you are offended by the post I did last month on what is (in my opinion) the ugliest bag I have seen in a long time... The Buxton bag.

And I am sorry that when you Google "Buxton bag," my blog entry comes up in position seven, on the first page. Which means that whenever someone interested in the Buxton bag does a search for it online, they have a good likelihood of coming across my official opinion on it. And perhaps they will be dissuaded from purchasing it.

But I stand by my official opinion of the Buxton bag:
The Buxton bag is a fanny-pack on a shoulder strap. It is an ugly bag. If you carry around lots of shit (like we all do) and don't care about fashion, then this is probably the bag for you.

I, however, have a personal style that necessitates multiple colors and textures. I need things to be fun. And sometimes sleek. And I will never, ever wear a fanny pack.

XOXO,
The Missus

Comments

Kate said…
I say stand your ground! The Buxton bag is, in fact, damn straight UGLY! I'll back you up, girl.
Mark said…
Not only is it ugly but it now comes with this 'special gift' of a personal voice recorder. Who in their right mind would record their grocery list on one of those things and then play it out in the open in a grocery store, people are going to think the person is cuckoo!

Popular Posts