Healthy Dish For The Weak: Skinny Bitch Falafel.

Oh...
My...
Manolos!

Holy Jimmy Choos! This is the best Falafel I have ever had! And, the best thing about it is that I made it myself!!! And I've never made Falafel before!

I finally got around to trying the Skinny Bitch in the Kitch Falafel Recipe tonight. Not only was the recipe ridiculously easy to follow, it was super delish! Look how picture-perfect it turned out...



I did veer a little from the recipe though. The recipe calls for the Falafel to be baked. But, it wasn't achieving the golden-brown color I like. So I heated up some safflower oil and crisped them up before I served.

It took me a total of 45 minutes to get everything done. It was so worth it. I highly recommend this recipe.

Comments

Vanessa said…
YAY! I'm so glad it turned out well for you. I have to ask, was it well received by husband? Perhaps you are luckier than myself in the food pickiness department? I've been feasting on my butternut squash with sage pesto this week.
Me said…
It was VERY well received by The Husband. He had never had Falafel before. But he is a huge fan now!
Anonymous said…
nice, glad you road tested it before me...now i'll have to try it!
Me said…
It was so ridiculously easy to make. Seriously. The only thing though... Before I go to make it again, I will need to buy a food processor. My blender did not mix everything as much as I would have liked it too. It took a while to get it all combined.
bonbonagogo said…
I cannot WAIT to start cookin with the bitches. Also--I LOVE my $30 Hamilton Beach FP. It's much easier to use than my mom's cuisinart* and works just as well!







*I registered for a cuisinart FP, but only because it's a blender with a FP attachment and I thought that was a handy space saver.

Popular Posts