Current Craving: Plum Yarn From Etsy.

Ohh... I love this silvered plum yarn Bon-Fier helped me find on Etsy.com.

So pretty! I seem to have misplaced the cream colored scarf I made last year. So I need to make a new one. This yarn would be perfect!

Hmm... Only one left though. If I want it, I'll have to get on it ASAP.

UPDATE: I ordered the yarn! And there's a TON of it coming... 750 yards. Holy cow! Anyone else want a scarf for next Winter? (Can't promise it by this Winter... As I am a self-taught knitter and am very slow.)

Comments

Vanessa said…
YES! ME! (waving hand wildly) I LOVE purple, its one of my favorite colors. I'm happy to pay you, shipping costs, etc. Please please can I have a scarf???
Me said…
Done. Well, it will be done. Once I get the yarn, and knit it in my spare time over the summer.

Popular Posts