Skinny Bitch In The Kitch.

One of the books I read in 2007 that got me re-thinking how much animal protein i toss down my throat was "Skinny Bitch."

I don't think I ever did a post about the book. But I found it to be quite amusing. While I don't agree with everything the two authors (devout vegans) say about meat, I did accept a lot of what they were saying about processed foods.

The tone of "Skinny Bitch" was also quite amusing. It's a very blunt tone. And it did affect how I thought about some foods.

Well, now the two authors have come out with a cookbook, "Skinny Bitch In The Kitch."



Apparently it was published last month, but I had no idea. I intend to go to Barnes and Noble and scope it out this weekend. I'm always up for new recipe ideas... Even ones that include absolutely no animal products.

Comments

Anonymous said…
it is kinda creepy how we are on the same wavelength sometimes...i *just* bought this book tonight. the recipes look pretty interesting, especially since i *am* a vegetarian and trying to be more vegan (but not super strict, by any means).

i read "skinny bitch" last week while i was at my parents' house -- my mom bought a copy for herself and her friend. i love how blunt it is!
Anonymous said…
Dude, mom and I just picked that book up for you last weekend! We saw it and thought of you!
Me said…
Yeah.. That's what she wrote to tell me this morning. She's putting it in the mail this weekend. I can't wait!

Popular Posts