Beauty Routines.

Now that I have gotten the evil hormones out of my system, my skin is really starting to clear up (knock on wood). But I recently found myself having to come up with three separate beauty routines...

One for morning. One for night. One for before Bikram class.

Morning Beauty:

I needed something gentle, but cleansing. I don't want my skin to be dried and flaky when I put on my make-up.


  • Fresh Lemon Oil Cleansing Balm
  • Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist
  • Philosophy The Present

Night Beauty:

I can be a little more aggressive before going to bed. No worries of flaky skin that people will see. I use a toner with alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) and an exfoliating moisturizer with salicylic acid.


  • Phycisians Choice of Arizona Exfoliating Cream
  • Fresh Lemon Oil Cleansing Balm
  • Physicians Choice Of Arizona Smoothing Toner
  • Philosophy Hope In A Bottle

Bikram Beauty:

I've learned that it's best to take my make up off before class starts. That way, I'm just sweating body water and not body water mixed with make up. After class, I just rinse my face with water.


  • Fresh Soy Cleanser
  • Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist

Comments

Leah said…
Oh Fresh cleansers...I'm curious, how long have you used them and do they work well?

Since hitting my 30's I've been searching for a good cleanser for my skin and a good eye cream too. I've noticed lines around my eyes but all the eye creams out there seem awfully heavy and old lady like.
Me said…
I really like the Fresh cleansers. They don't feel like they're drying anything out after I use them. They're gentle. And organic, from what I understand.

For my eyes, once a week I dab Creme de la mer around them... But just my eyes. That stuff is way to heavy for me to use on my face. A container of creme de la mer has lasted me over a year now.

Popular Posts