Healthy Dish For The Weak: Blueberry Banana Smoothie.

I know... I haven't posted a "Healthy Dish For The Weak" in a while. Sorry!

This morning I got up and was in the mood for blueberries. However, I did not have time to make the delicious blueberry pancakes I made on Sunday from scratch. Instead, I decided to improvise and make smoothies for The Husband and I. (I never make him breakfast during the week. This was a treat for him.)

I didn't have a recipe handy for the smoothies... But really now, smoothies are quite simple. You don't really need a recipe. Here's mine, from the top of my head:
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup skim milk
  • 1 banana
Put in a blender, with the blueberries on the bottom (so they get pulverized first), and mix for 20 seconds.

Yummy!

3 comments: