Happy Birthday Human!

Today is The Husband, "Human's", birthday. He is a savory 32 years old.

I know I write about Human "here and there" on the blog... But I think many of you might like to know a little bit more about Human, my husband. So here you go...

Facts About Human:
  • He is 32.
  • He is a Canadian. (From Toronto.)
  • He works at a financial institution as an analyst.
  • He is nearly 6'5".
  • He has dark hair and dark eyes. We could easily be mistaken for brother and sister.
  • His favorite color is blue.
  • He plays street hockey every weekend with friends in Boston's North End.
  • He likes basketball... And thinks football is pretty good. He's not all that interested in baseball.
  • One of the reasons he married me was because I like to cook... And he can only "Forman."
  • He once stuck a metallic bowl in the microwave to heat up some soup. He didn't understand, after he pulled the bowl out, why the soup was still cold. I then explained to him how microwaves work and why you don't stick metallic bowl in there.
  • He lets me decorate the house however I want.
  • He's the kind of fellow who does the dishes without having to be told. He also does laundry on instinct.
  • He eats oatmeal every day for breakfast.
  • He is impossible to buy birthday gifts for because he really doesn't want anything. I usually buy him clothes.
  • He stays up till midnight, while I go to be at 10pm, watching ESPN and reading financial news on his laptop.
To celebrate his birthday, I am taking him to a movie this afternoon, and to dinner afterwards. Afterwards, we'll come home and probably watch ESPN.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday to your hubby!
Happy birthday, The Husband!

I saw this on ICHCB today and thought you'd like it:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-orange-cat-loves-soldier.jpg
Me said…
LOL!!!! Thanks guys! "Human-Newman" appreciates the kind thoughts.
Vanessa said…
Happy Birthday Husband! Hope it was a great day!

Popular Posts