Croc "Cyprus" High-Heels.

Oh. No. They. Did. Not.

But yes, my friends, they in fact did.

Crocs, the maker of those shit-tastic shoes that I despise on anyone over the age six, has come out with high-heeled Crocs.



I must resort to the five Ws (and one H) method I learned in journalism school to dissect this...
  • Who the eff-ing hell is going to wear these?
  • What the hell is someone thinking if they wake up in the morning and choose to put these on?
  • Where would one wear these crap-tastic contraptions?
  • Why would someone find these attractive enough to wear?
  • When would one wear these shoes? (Are they for "date night" or are they for "fancy gardening?")
  • How the hell will I ever be able to take someone seriously if they wear these things

Comments

With you 100% on this!

I just came across your blog after I posted a similar post about these horrendous "shoes" (if you can call them that!)
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to buy a pair. Too bad it will take forever till the cheaper knock-offs arrive. Comfort with height, what a concept. Why should I care whether the fashion police say wearing plastic is a crime? leaseaguest@hotmail.com
Nikki said…
Love love love my crocs--wear them everyday --I"m getting a pair of these asap!
Anonymous said…
I'd never wear them all day but I bet they'd be perfect to wear on the train and then walking the four blocks to the office every day. I love my stilettos but I can't do the commute in them and regular flip flops aren't high enough to keep my trousers from getting distressed on the bottoms.

So, practical application: yes
Fashion statement: hell, no
Anonymous said…
Yikes!! What next
Anonymous said…
Obviously "croc haters" are probably individuals who do not have to be on their feet all day. I am a female physician, since my job requires that I dress in business attire every single day, I've searched every corner of this country looking for shoes that are comfortable & I've found that in crocs. Its true they are not the most glamorous shoes, but they meet my needs. If you don't like them, don't wear them... its as simple as that.
Anonymous said…
I am a 51 year old hairstylist and musician. Everything I do requires standing for extended periods. Unfortunately, I can no longer wear my sexy stillettos.
Crocs are comfortable and this style - under a pair of boot leg pants will give the height and leg shape that I miss in my pumps without the pain.

Popular Posts