Weekend Plan: Hitting The Stix.



As Restaurant Week winds down here in Boston, a few girlfriends and I are hitting a newer restaurant tomorrow night for dinner, Stix.

I was slightly disappointed when the restaurant that used to be in this space, Bamboa, closed down. They had the most excellent Strawberry Ciprihana. And I thought the whole "Stix" schtick was going to be "lame." I mean, from what I understand, most things there are served on "sticks." It seemed limiting to me.

But, I've heard good buzz about it. And when a friends suggested we hit it for Restaurant Week, I figured, "Why not?" Then she told me about the "lounge" it has, which we are going to hit up before dinner... And it actually sounds like it has a cool vibe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ooh, I'll be interested to hear what you have to say about STIX. I dined at their sister restaurant (and neighbor), 33, last fall and was not impressed. I've also heard a ton of good things about STIX, so if you agree, maybe I'll check it out!

Popular Posts