Random Monday Tidbits...

Been so busy at work, and been exhausted from the yoga that I don't have the energy to put together a fully "thought-out" post this evening... So I am just putting together a list of random things currently on my "yoga-stoned" mind...
  1. I think I am over my coffee habit. I can't recall when I last had a decent cup.
  2. My ass is shrinking. My husband noticed it over the weekend. He commented on it. He said it in such a nice way that I didn't feel the need to betch slap him.
  3. I don't understand why The Husband does not like "Gossip Girl." It's a pretty awesome show.
  4. I'm too tired to wash my hair tonight. It will have to wait until tomorrow morning.
  5. I think the economy is far worse off than I originally had thought it to be. This is not good. I'm too afraid to spend money on stuff. (I still think I am to blame for Starbucks having to close some stores.)
  6. Today's St. Patrick's Day. I don't celebrate it. Ever. I just don't see the point.
  7. I am craving Taco Bell. I may have to make a special trip tomorrow at lunch time.
That's it. Time for bed now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
gossip girl is my newest guilty pleasure...*love*love*love* it!
Anonymous said…
How can anyone not like Gossip Girl?!
Vanessa said…
I, too, am nervous about the economy. Behr-Stearns over the weekend including the billion dollar with a "B" building on Madison Ave and now they say Lehman Bros will be next by the end of the week? Help us all!
Me said…
For realz, yo! gossip Girl is an awesome show!!!

"XOXO, Gossip Girl!"

Popular Posts