Hmm... Taco Bell!

My boss, Mr. Sportz, is in San Francisco for the week. I plotted with one of my co-workers to head over to the Cambridgeside Galleria to pick some Taco Bell on an extended lunch break.

It was a brilliant decision. And it only took me 43 minutes to get there and back with our lunch. In fact, I decided to go ahead and pick up tonight's dinner while I was there. So I get Taco Bell for lunch and for dinner. Steak soft tacos for lunch... Crunchy tacos for dinner.

Could there be anything more wonderful than Taco Bell in this world?

Comments

Ha. Love it. Twice in a day!

I adore Taco Bell and have missed it since going vegetarian.
Me said…
They make bean burritos Kate!

And, having worked there for 4 hours in high school, I can tell you they are in fact vegetarian. No meat!
HA! Four hours! That's about how long I lasted at Target!

Great idea -- I will have to try....

Popular Posts