The Missus Is Sick.

No sympathy needed people. But I appear to have a bad mother of a cough today. It started yesterday, and I figured a yoga class would set it straight.

I was wrong.

I exhausted myself, and it got worse. Then I tried to brave through a workout with my trainer this morning.

"You don't look so good," was what she said to me. She had me do a few balancing exercises to get my blood flow going. But I was useless.

I walked home after my session... determined to go to work and yoga. So I got in the shower... And forgot to wash my hair.

I hopped out of the shower, dressed in jeans and a tee... Then realized the aching in my muscles wasn't from working out. It was from the chills I kept feeling.

It was odd. I have the chills... But it's really freaking hot in this apartment.

I decided to bag going to work today. And, of course yoga. But no worries. I can do a double session sometime this weekend to make-up for yoga. And I would be of no use at work today.

I still can't believe I got in the shower and forgot to wash my hair.

Comments

Anonymous said…
glad you are feeling better. I was worried about you as I had not seen any updates to your 30-day. The yoga should help it shoot it out of your system. And maybe go and get a massage too.

I did a double on Saturday. The 10:30 and then the 12:30. I could hardly walk on Sunday but at least I was very aware of my body & know things are working well and re-shaping.

Good Health to you!

Popular Posts