The Eff-Ing "F" Word.

Woke up today sicker than yesterday. I either have a very bad cold coming on, or I have the flu.

And The Husband just left for Florida to visit his parents. Which means I have to fend for myself for the next few days. (To his credit though, he did offer to cancel his trip. But he didn't get to see his parents at Christmas, so I wasn't going to have him stay unless it was an emergency.)

I did pop into work to get my computer. And also to pick up some flu medication and OJ. My body aches. My nose is slightly running. My head really hurts. And I have a dry cough.

My bet is that I have the flu.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you feel better soon!
bonbonagogo said…
Can I give you a LITTLE sympathy now?

Suck it up, Sweetheart!!!! xoxoxoxo
Leah said…
I hope you get lots of good rest and get well soon!

Popular Posts