Short List Of Reasons To Live, 3/14/2008.

I've been sick and feeling crappy the past week or so. I am happy the weekend is finally here... I intend to not be stuck inside all weekend like last. Here are my short list of reasons to live for today, 3/14/2008...
  1. It's Mum's b-day today. I have to call her and wish her "Happy Birthday."
  2. I get to pull at least one, if not TWO double days of yoga this weekend.
  3. The new Elle magazine is out today. There may be a few others I can pick up this weekend and bury myself in.
  4. With the new site having been out the door for a month now at work, I can finally de-stress a little from SEO-worry.
  5. I seem to officially be off coffee. That is a reason to celebrate.
  6. I have no laundry to do this weekend. That is nice, for a change.
  7. Only five weeks till I leave for Cabo for vacation.

Comments

Popular Posts