Feeling Much Better.

God bless Theraflu.

I have spent the majority of the past two days shriveled up in bed with a pounding headache, sore back muscles, chills and a rough cough. But, after sleeping non-stop and downing three cups of Theraflu over the past 24 hours, I feel much better.

I am up, showered and doing laundry this morning. I plan on staying in today. I don't want to ruin my progress by stepping outside.

On a side note, the fact that I have been sick for the past two and a half days means that I have not been to yoga... Which means I will have to restart my 30-day challenge. If I was gonna go to class today, I could stay on track with what I started last Saturday. But I don't think it's a good idea that I leave the house. So I will have to restart the challenge on Monday, if I feel better.

Comments

Popular Posts